Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jingle Bells... Jingle Bells...

My my my... how long has it been? Its two sleeps till Jesus' birthday!!!
So far almost all the presents are done... i will write about it after Christmas as i don't want a certain member of my family to read this. I wonder who it could be?
Our Christmas tree is thriving this year! So far no dead branches, its a beautiful Christmas green (minus the fact its a fake tree)! The baubles hang so lightly on the branches and the lovely ornaments collected over the years with soo much sentimental value now hang beside the flashing fairy lights wound around the tall tree... of course the part that really gets me are the wrapped green things sitting under it... not that i've paid that much attention to them... i think.
Only enough to take a few pictures...


But, you know... its not like i zoomed in or anything...


*cough* Anyways... to be getting off the topic of presents, here's a pretty decoration:


The nets about to go off so I best be going.
Merry Christmas to all! And to all, a good night!

God bless,
Elizabeth

No comments: