Sunday, November 9, 2008

Open the hood and get motor-vated

It's been quite a while since i last wrote on a blog... time flies so quickly.

Today is my brother's 16th birthday. Happy Birthday Sam!!! I think my parents are feeling a little old at the moment. I, myself, am feeling slightly odd... to think that in 2-3 years i'll be in Spain!

I've recently rearranged my bedroom. Now it no longer looks like an unwelcoming storage facility, but in fact a lovely pink and white retreat (with the storage facility to the side). Many of the pieces still don't match but I'm on the way to a lovely room... younger days of fairies and ballerinas and flying away to be replaced by more refined pieces of the teenager stage. For Christmas (yes were planning), i have requested a new bed. I find the hot pink metal frame that I loved so much at 8, an addition to the room instead of a part of it. As short as this entry is, mental blanks seem to be my specialty and thinking is an overuse of the brain God gave me.

God bless,
Elizabeth

No comments: